O.M.G (Oh My GOD)! This is so very overwhelming to be nominated for – “The Cramm Award” by my newest friends. Yes! My friends because I was nominated by the 2 of my newly found friends Blogger here in WordPress. They are The Flittering Soul & Cheila to do the Cramm Award! Do check out also their blog!
The Cramm Award was created by a blogger called Liv, who has a website called the Cramm. It’s a really cool setup whereby we get all the happenings, in and around the world, in a capsule form. We also could get in touch with our co-bloggers, writers here in wordpress. And also we could interact and communicate with each other. If we sign up, we can have a ‘cup of cramm’ everyday!
But first here are the rules for this award:
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate 10 (or more if you want) bloggers and give them a challenge question
THE THREE THINGS THAT MOTIVATE ME TO BLOG :
1.I love talking and sharing anything under the sun. Yes! I am that kind of person who actually loud and funny and so talkative. I love talking. I love to share my thoughts of everything.
2. I love to read and I usually was admired by the writings of some bloggers/writers that I used to read and also I want someone who would love to read my writings and will think some complements about it. Since when I was still in my college life, I always wanted to read so many books and articles about anything. Because of the fact that I really didn’t have time to read and to focus on books then. And so when I got to college I saw those huge room of our Library and was amazed by the different kinds of books that I saw and also I felt I was left behind from those thick books that I thought I was going to be encounter with. I read the books that I’ve found interested with and after I read them I thought of many good things about the authors of each, and when I made this Blog site I was reminded of how I used to be a fan of those writers and was amazed by their writings. And in my part I always dream to amaze the people who will read some of my thoughts and writings. And also to inspire them about life and all the things.
3. I want someone to talk to in silence during my happy times and bad times. I have family a big one rather, my boyfriend, friends, best friends, closest friends, and all the kind of friends in the word to talk to. But I felt my deepest sincerity in writing. There is something in writing words that could make me more comfortable and satisfy.
THREE PEOPLE WHO MOTIVATE ME TO BLOG :
1. Bloggers. I used to search bloggers and read their articles and I was inspired how they composed those lovely words. And how they put me with their stories. It was really uplifting to read stories from different people from different places.
2. One of my favorite Actress in the Philippines – Mrs. Neri Miranda. I love her. I like her. I admire her. She is one of the people I respect and I really admire for doing things unconditionally, and for being a wise woman. I have learned so many things from her and I am looking forward to apply it in me. She has a Blog about her life as – a daughter, wife, mother of a cute healthy baby boy and also about all the things under the sun that could spread us some admiration.
3. My Friends, My Boyfriend and my Family. I love to share the moments with them by blogging. I want to re-read my blogs about them someday when we will not be able to do the things we used to do now. Because I want to be reminded of how we we’re and we are today. Because what we are today is priceless and worth remembering.
ONE THING I HOPE TO DO THAT WILL IMPROVE THE WORLD :
I want to continue the service that I’ve been used to when I was in my school days with my religious community and was able to share to others. I wanted to be someone who serves people especially to those who are in need without asking anything in return. I hope to be always be reminded being a woman for others and to be reminded of service because for the love for it. Because if we love, we serve.
Question given to me : What is your biggest fear in life and Why?
Well, since we had our first maturity we already knew that there is nothing in this world as good as constant as change, all of the things here on earth change and has its limitation and ending. Since when I was still in my high school my greatest fear in life is “Change”, I was afraid if my friends changes their perspective towards me, or if my parents changes their trust for me and other changes things in life. . .but then as I go through my journey in college I even change and so of course I was thinking “this is not my greatest fear in life” because I even did it. As k college days been happenings – I have another made a conclusion and a realization that whatever life we have, it might be a good life nor a bad life, still Change will still be constant. And so from then on, instead of “Change”, my greatest fear in life is to forget all the memories that I have experienced when I was still in my happiest,sadness and even in downfall. I am afraid of what tomorrow might bring me. I should be stepping my shoe on the ground and never ever forget those things I have and made me learn and help me of what I am now. I should treasure those things.
Wew! That was so memorable! I hope you enjoyed reading my answers friends! And now The 10 bloggers I’m nominating :
Obviously, you don’t have to do this tag if you don’t want to! If you choose to, my question to you is:
What is your biggest achievement in life?
Always remember to : Live.Love.Laugh ♥
Happy blogging, people!